National Geographic book of animal poetry : 200 poems that squeak, soar, and roar : with favorites from Robert Frost, Jack Prelutsky, Emily Dickinson, and more / edited by J. Patrick Lewis.
- 4 of 5 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 5 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mount Gilead Library||JNF 808.81 Lew (Text)||30151000574702||1st Floor- 800-899||Checked out||06/24/2021|
- ISBN: 9781426310096
- ISBN: 1426310099
- Physical Description: 183 pages : chiefly color illustrations ; 28 cm
- Publisher: Washington, DC : National Geographic, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (p. 172-173, 180-183) and indexes.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Animals > Poetry.
|Genre:||Dust jackets (Bindings) > 2012.
Summary: Combines photography with lyrical text celebrating the animal world, in a compilation that includes works by such poets as Emily Dickinson, Robert Frost and Rudyard Kipling.