Toy story / Walt Disney Pictures presents a Pixar production ; screenplay by Joss Whedon, Andrew Stanton, Joel Cohen, Alec Sokolow ; produced by Ralph Guggenheim and Bonnie Arnold ; directed by John Lasseter.
- 10 of 12 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 12 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 81 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Special edition and widescreen.
- Publisher: Burbank, CA : Buena Vista Home Entertainment, 2010.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 1995.
- Note: Special features: Toy Story 3 sneak peek "The story" ; audio commentary by director John Lasseter, co-writer Andrew Stanton, supervising animator Pete Docter, art director Ralph Eggleston, supervising technical director Bill Reeves and producers Ralph Guggenheim and Bonnie Arnold ; Buzz Lightyear mission, Logs: blast off ; Paths to Pixar: artists ; 3 animated studio stories: John's car, Baby AJ, Scooter races ; Buzz takes Manhattan ; Black Friday: The 'Toy story' you never saw ; filmmakers reflect ; deleted scenes & design galleries and more.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Film editors, Robert Gordon, Lee Unkrich ; music by Randy Newman ; songs written & performed Randy Newman.
- Performers: Tom Hanks, Tim Allen, Don Rickles, Jim Varney, Wallace Shawn, John Ratzenberger, Annie Potts, John Morris, Erik von Detten, Laurie Metcalf, R. Lee Ermey, Sarah Freeman.
- Target Audience: Rated G.
- Note: DVD, NTSC, region 1, widescreen (1.78:1) presentation ; Dolby digital 5.1 EX and 2.0.
- Language Note: English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive video service (DVS).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Lightyear, Buzz, (Fictitious character) > Juvenile films.
Toys > Juvenile films.
Pull toys > Juvenile films.
Friendship > Juvenile films.
Group problem solving > Juvenile films.
Problem solving > Juvenile films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.