Fortress. Sniper's eye / Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment Group present ; in association with Sherborne Media and Paprika Financing & The Pimienta Film Co. production ; produced by Randall Emmett, George Furla, Chad A. Verdi, Luillo Ruiz ; written by Alan Horsnail ; directed by Josh Sternfeld.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
1 current hold with 3 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (87 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Santa Monica, CA : Lions Gate Entertainment Inc., 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Special features: Making of the movie ; trailer.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Jacob Bunton ; editor, Evan Ahlgren ; director of photography, Vern Nobles, Jr.
- Performers: Jesse Metcalfe, Bruce Willis, Chad Michael Murray, Kelly Greyson, Ser'darius Blain, Michael Sirow, Welker White, Natali Yura.
- Target Audience: Rating: R; for violence and language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, 16x9 widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English dialogue ; Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH).
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Rescues > Drama.
Intelligence officers > Drama.
Fathers and sons > Drama.
|Genre:||Action and adventure films.
Thrillers (Motion pictures)
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.