South of the buttonwood tree / Heather Webber.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 1638083509
- ISBN: 9781638083504
- Physical Description: 461 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2022.
- Note: "Center Point Large Print".
- Note: Regular print version previously published by Tor-Forge Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Abandoned children > Fiction.
City and town life > Fiction.
Interpersonal relations > Fiction.
Young women > Fiction.
Alabama > Fiction.
Magic realist fiction.
Large type books.