How to raise an antiracist / Ibram X. Kendi.
- 5 of 6 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9780593242537
- Physical Description: xxiii, 259 pages ; 22 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York : One World, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages (187)-244) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Race awareness in children > United States.
Anti-racism > United States.
Child rearing > United States.
Parenting > United States.
African American fathers > Biography.
|Genre:||Instructional and educational works.