The monster's bones : the discovery of T. Rex and how it shook our world / David K Randall.
- 4 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- ISBN: 9781324006534
- Physical Description: xvii, 260 pages, 8 unnumbered pages of plates : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Bibliography Note: Includes bibliographical references (pages -250) and index.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Osborn, Henry Fairfield, 1857-1935.
American Museum of Natural History > History.
Paleontologists > United States > History > 20th century.
Paleontologists > United States > Biography.
Tyrannosaurus rex > History.
Instructional and educational works.