Moonfall / produced by Harald Kloser, Roland Emmerich ; written by Roland Emmerich, Harald Kloser, Spenser Cohen ; directed by Roland Emmerich.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (130 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Blu-ray version.
- Publisher: Universal City, California : Summit Entertainment, 2022.
- Note: Title from web page.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Special features: audio commentary by writer-producer-director Roland Emmerich and writer-producer-composer Harald Kloser; Against impossible odds: making Moonfall; Exploring the moon: past, present, and future.
- Performers: Halle Berry, Patrick Wilson, John Bradley, Michael Pe©ła, Donald Sutherland, Charlie Plummer.
- Target Audience: MPAA rating: PG-13; for violence, disaster action, strong language, and some drug use.
- Note: Blu-ray, wide screen; Dolby digital 5.1, Dolby Atmos, AD-DVS; requires Blu-ray player.
- Language Note: English, French or Spanish dialogue; English, French or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); described video.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Moon > Drama.
Astronauts > Drama.
Heroes > Drama.