Dog / Metro Goldwyn Mayer Pictures presents, a Free Association/Gregory Jacobs production ; in association with FilmNation Entertainment ; produced by Gregory Jacobs, Peter Kiernan, Brett Rodriguez ; screenplay by Reid Carolin ; story by Reid Carolin & Brett Rodriguez ; directed by Reid Carolin & Channing Tatum.
- 2 of 13 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
17 current holds with 13 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (101 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Publisher: Universal City, CA : Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc., 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2022.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Thomas Newman ; editor, Leslie Jones ; director of photography, Newton Thomas Sigel.
- Performers: Channing Tatum, Jane Adams, Kevin Nash, Q'orianka Kilcher, Ethan Suplee, Emmy Raver-Lampman, Nicole LaLiberté, Luke Forbes, Ronnie Gene Blevins.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for language, thematic elements, drug content and some suggestive material.
- Note: DVD, region 1, Dolby Digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English dialogue ; Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English descriptive audio.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Automobile travel > Drama.
Dogs > Drama.
Human-animal relationships > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.