Spider-man. No way home / Columbia Pictures presents, a Marvel Studios/Pascal Pictures production ; produced by Kevin Feige, Amy Pascal ; written by Chris McKenna, Erik Sommers ; directed by Jon Watts.
- 7 of 16 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
11 current holds with 16 total copies.
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 148 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Special features: A spectacular spider-journey with Tom Holland ; Graduation day.
- Note: Based on the Marvel comic book by Stan Lee and Steve Ditko.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Michael Giacchino ; editors, Jeffrey Ford, Leigh Folsom Boyd ; director of photography, Mauro Fiore.
- Performers: Tom Holland, Zendaya, Benedict Cumberbatch, Jacob Batalon, Jon Favreau, Jamie Foxx, Willem Dafoe, Alfred Molina, Benedict Wong, Tony Revolori, Marisa Tomei, Andrew Garfield, Tobey Maguire.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for sequences of action/violence, some language and brief suggestive comments.
- Note: DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: English, French, Spanish dialogue ; English, French or Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English, French audio description tracks.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Spider-Man (Fictitious character) > Drama.
Superheroes > Drama.
High school students > Drama.
New York (N.Y.) > Drama.
Action and adventure films.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
Video recordings for people with visual disabilities.