A journal for Jordan / Columbia Pictures presents in association with Creative Wealth Media ; an Escape Artists/ Bron Studios production ; produced by Todd Black, Denzel Washington, Michael B. Jordan, Jason Blumenthal, Steve Tisch ; screenplay by Virgil Williams ; directed by Denzel Washington.
- 9 of 9 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 9 total copies.
View other formats and editions
- Physical Description: 1 videodisc (approximately 131 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Edition: Widescreen.
- Publisher: Culver City, CA : Sony Pictures Home Entertainment, 2022.
- Note: Originally released as a motion picture in 2021.
- Note: Based on the book by Dana Canedy.
- Note: Includes: Family portrait: Making the film.
- Note: Title from disc surface.
- Credits: Music, Marcelo Zarvos ; editor, Hughes Winborne ; director of photography, Maryse Alberti.
- Performers: Michael B. Jordan, Chanté Adams, Robert Wisdom, Tamara Tunie.
- Target Audience: Rating: PG-13; for some sexual content, partial nudity, drug use and language.
- Note: DVD, region 1, anamorphic widescreen (2.39:1) ; Dolby digital 5.1.
- Language Note: In English, French, Spanish ; English, French, Spanish subtitles ; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH) ; English audio description track.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||King, Charles Monroe, -2006 > Drama.
Iraq War, 2003-2011 > Drama.
Soldiers > United States > Correspondence > Drama.
Video recordings for the hearing impaired.