Mountain Laurel [large print] / Lori Benton.
- 3 of 4 copies available at Consortium of Ohio Libraries. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Mount Gilead Library.
0 current holds with 4 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Mount Gilead Library||LP Ben (Text)||30151000596069||3rd Floor - Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643588360
- Physical Description: 655 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike, Maine : Center Point Large Print, 2021.
- Note: A kindred novel.
- Note: Regular print version previously published by: Tyndale House Publishers, Inc.
- Note: Includes discussion questions.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Slaves > Fiction.
Interracial dating > Fiction.
Women artists > Fiction.
Plantation owners > Fiction.
Choice (Psychology) > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
North Carolina > Social life and customs > 18th century > Fiction.
Large type books.